Cruise not showing up onsite

Goplayball

Must be you just arent seeing it. Would be really unusal to sell out completely and not show up this far in advance. 12 - 12 glory, starting prices.

Brochure Inside $1,669

Inside $429

Brochure Balcony $2,249

Balcony $809

Brochure Suite $3,269

Suite $1,729

Unfortunately, they are sold out. I am cruising with you. A friend was waiting to the last minute to book. I have been checking rates for him. The website is showing the cabins are sold out. Guess we will have a full cruise.

Im not seeing it as sold out .. Im seeing cabins on TA sites.

I was just looking at Carnival site since that is where you need to look for rate drops to get credit on ES rate.

We never used the Carnival site for pricing ,used the one with city at the end.

Never had a problem getting ES price reductions. I think we had 3 or 4 on our last cruise.

I was just looking at Carnival site since that is where you need to look for rate drops to get credit on ES rate.

Since no TA can discount, or advertise discounted prices .. any prices you see in public are Carnival prices .. unless they are typos ...

I too use a TA site to find price drops, because its easier to check all the rates I might be elgible for.

ALL advertised rates are Carnival rates .. no where does it say they have to be on carnival.com .. it says carnival rates, meaning published rates, not something someone is giving you money under the table for or group rates.

Archived