Who to book for private tour?

rarodg2

I have read different posts for several private tours, who do you recommend or not? Anything good or bad you have to say would be helpful. I am going on the Carnival Triumph with family, it will be 9 adults (ages from 60 to 22) and 4 kids (9-16). I would like us all to have fun but I don't want the tour to be crowded. Probably a island and snorkel tour. thanks!

Rebecca

We did just what you are referring to with Nativeway; AM tour was on land to the Turtle Farm, then onto Hell. Apx. 2 1/2 hrs on an airconditioned van @ $20pp. Then he proceeded to let off those who opted for the Sting Ray City snorkeling +$$ and returned those who did not wish to snorkel to town. Mini-bus was for about 25 people maybe +/-. Contact them for details. Our leader guaranteed it with her credit card, but we each paid cash on the bus.

Often GC is missed as a stop as mentioned by other cruisecritics. Tides can be strong and since the hurricane damage, the infastructure can not hanndle as many cruise passengers as it used to accommodate. It is disappointing to miss this stop, but it does and has happened often to various cruise lines and ships.

Bon Voyage

Archived