Newlywed Game on the Epic?

lunaxmars

I think I can answer my own question with this one- but is there no newlywed game? talent show? and that other game show where the audience is split into teams? I loved watching and being in those things. But I know the Epic doesn't have a spinnaker lounge. And on that note- is there a place to watch the crew drive the boat like on all the other ships? That was always below the spinnaker lounge right?

I think I can answer my own question with this one- but is there no newlywed game? talent show? and that other game show where the audience is split into teams? I loved watching and being in those things. But I know the Epic doesn't have a spinnaker lounge. And on that note- is there a place to watch the crew drive the boat like on all the other ships? That was always below the spinnaker lounge right?

There are various "game" shows on Epic. For example, the Newlywed/Not so Newlywed was held out in Spice H2O one evening. There were some others as well...not sure which one split into teams you are referring to (Quest?) but maybe someone who's been on recently can jump in. I've also read that the current CD Paul Scally has a show where he does some stand up comedy and there may be others in that show as well.

No talent show. They do have a fun "Dancing with the Epic Stars" show which is lots of fun.

There is a bridge viewing room.

True, there is no Spinnaker's but they find other venues to have things. Also, unlike the other ships, they have the Slime shows and slime poolside activities. Even the adults seemed to enjoy!

Have fun. It's an amazing experience. Just go with the attitude that it'll be something different and you'll find lots to enjoy. Don't miss Fat Cats - we saw Slam Allen nearly every night and he'll be back in Jan. Meanwhile others report the guys playing now are very good, too!

Archived