Where are you staying, pre-cruise, in Miami?

Should I book the Holiday Inn For myself and my friend??? We are 2 females traveling alone. We loved the Sheraton Biscayne Bay but were afraid t to leave the premesis for safety reasons. So should I book the Holiday Inn? Or do Priceline 4 stars and hopefully get the Intercontinental. Are they near each other? Is one safer than the other?? Do either have good hottubs??(love those!)

This October we are staying at the Intercontinental. We got it for a $90 bid on priceline. We have previously stayed at the Hyatt for $27 and $35 per night. The Hyatt is a nice hotel but a longer walk to Bayside. I'm leary to bid on a downtown 3* now since they have added the Raddison, I have not heard anything good. A good friend and gellow cruiser stayed there and had nothing good to say about it.

In two weeks we will be staying at the Rennaisance in FLL. We got two nights pre-cruise on priceline for $77 each, the we will spend one night post-cruise at the Marriott Marina, priceline $75, both are suppose to be really nice, but I haven't stayed at either before. Last year we stayed one night pre-cruise in FLL at the Hyatt Pier 66. I thought it was a really nice place with a great huge pool.

I would definately recommend trying for the Intercontinental in Miami.

Beth

Stayed at the Marriot Biscayne Bay. They have a special pre-cruise package...Welcome cocktail, Bay view room, Breakfast and shuttle to the port.

Paid a lot more than raytownlady but I'm from England and I dont think we can access Priceline. Ask for a high room (We were on floor 30, it only has 31) the view is breathtaking. Set your alarm for 5:00/5:30 and watch your ship dock. It was the perfect start to a perfect holiday. Good luck.

Archived