excursions for western cruise on Valor for a nature lover

nature person

I am into this posting thing now! lol I love to see birds and wildlife in natural state when we go on excursions. I know belieze and Roatan have perhaps opportunities to see great birds , parrots ,tucans, etc. On Grenada and St. Lucia we had wonderful tours that took us through natural areas,rain forrests etc. Any recommendations for natural tours on any of the western carb.islands? I only see zoos or parks with confined animals. We recently booked and have not paid in full..so I can not have access as of yet to the Valors excursions. I am not againest something a private tour company as long as it has a very good reputation for sevice and getting back to the ship on time.

You might get more suggestions if we knew which ports since various ships visit the same ports, and people might not have been on Valor.

We did the ignuana farm twice in Roatan, but the last time they had tamed some. Before that they used to only be up in the trees and your money was a donation to keeping them going.

Archived