Miami Hotel with free breakfast and shuttle to port of Miami

Brandonlees

Don't know how fancy you want but there is the Miami Airport LaQuinta East. It has both an airport and port shuttle as well as a free breakfast. We have not stayed there but our friend and his 2 children did and he said it was clean and the rates were good.

We are flying in to FLL Airport. Plane lands at 4:30 pm. Thinking about using the SAS Shuttle Service to a hotel in Miami Somewhere was wanting somewhere close to the port but it seems like none of them offer a breakfast. Nothing fancy just something to hold us over till we get on the ship. We would like a place that is close to a nice place to eat the night before too. But I can't seem to land anywhere that grabs me yet. I have a little over a month till our cruise. So I am just trying to find a nice location.

The Holiday Inn downtown Miami is close to Bayside for dinner the night before. Check out The Knife for a wonderful dinner. ;) There is a McDonald's one block behind the hotel for a cheap and quick breakfast and a taxi is about $10 to the port. It's the best option we've found for us.

Embassy Suites near MIA offers a free shuttle from the airport, cooked free breakfast (plus a FREE happy hour in the afternoon if your flight arrives early enough :D) and free shuttle to POM for the first passenger ($10/each after that).

Good luck! :)

Archived