concierge class or sky suite??

csic

Booked concierge class for 25th wedding anniversary on Summit in January on Panaroma deck. Received word today from TA that we could be bumped to Sky suite but had no room assignment now just a S2 guarantee. Is this a good idea? I think one of the possible suite assignments might be to a handicapped accessible Sky suite. Can anyone tell me about this type of suite? Thanks.

For our recent cruise on the Constellation we were booked in a concierge level cabin. I noticed a sale on the GTY sky suites and switched. We were assigned a handicap suite. I kept looking for a non-handicap suite to become available, and when one popped up, I was able to switch.

Oops, I explained our booking process, but I see that you asked for information about a handicapped accessible suite. After checking the =X= website, I think the bathroom is bigger so the shower can accommodate a wheelchair. There have been posts that since the shower is roll-in, the floor tends to be wet. Because the bathroom is bigger, the rest of the suite may be smaller. Our non-accessible suite had a fold out love seat and an easy chair; the accessible suite may only have an easy chair. There may be photos on the =X= website.

Hi could someone tell me if I am seeing right on the deck plans it looks like starboard side is a little larger then port side on deck vista deck towards back AFT , I have cabin 7196 Starboard , I was going to ask if they have port , please some one help...thanks San Juan round trip but 2 legged

For our recent cruise on the Constellation we were booked in a concierge level cabin. I noticed a sale on the GTY sky suites and switched. We were assigned a handicap suite. I kept looking for a non-handicap suite to become available, and when one popped up, I was able to switch.[/quote

Thanks for the reply. Had an assigned room with the concierge cabin but do not have an assigned cabin now but do have a S2 guaranty. Looks like most of the sky suites are handicapped. Booked thru TA how do you know when a non-handicap suite becomes available? and when will I get a room assignment? or is this something I leave for our TA to handle.

That happened to me too. We were bumped to one of the Sky Suites at the back of the boat. The balcony was huge and it was nice because you could see both sides.

When did you find out what cabin you were assigned to?

Archived