Dream question

Chris41

Can anyone tell me what night on my 22 Jan sailing of the Dream will be the Chefs table and also which nights will be Formal.....ooops I mean Elegant night?

I have been confirmed on the chefs table however I would like to book the steakhouse prior to going and need to know which days I should do it.

If anyone has been to the chefs table on the Dream I would love to hear about it

Thanks in advance for your help

Can anyone tell me what night on my 22 Jan sailing of the Dream will be the Chefs table and also which nights will be Formal.....ooops I mean Elegant night?

I have been confirmed on the chefs table however I would like to book the steakhouse prior to going and need to know which days I should do it.

If anyone has been to the chefs table on the Dream I would love to hear about it

Thanks in advance for your help

I really liked it on the dream ( steak house) - eastern route it was sun/thurs for elegant night

we ate there on mon night. $$30 extra pp is equal to $150. steak dinner in NYC!! try it!!!;)

I really liked it on the dream ( steak house) - eastern route it was sun/thurs for elegant night

we ate there on mon night. $$30 extra pp is equal to $150. steak dinner in NYC!! try it!!!;)

Chef's table and the steakhouse are two different things....Both very good.

Just got off the Dream last Saturday and did both the Chef's Table and the Chef's Art Steakhouse. Elegant evenings were Sunday & Thursday.

Our Chef's Table was Monday evening and was amazing. I knew somewhat about it and knew some of the food that would be served but the whole experience went beyond any expectations I had. My understanding is there was a second Chef's Table on Tuesday night and quite possibly a third on Wednesday night, it was that popular on our sailing. I don't want to ruin the surprise but I will say that if you're at all a foodie, you'll enjoy it!

On the other hand, I was just a little disappointed with Chef's Art Steakhouse, certainly not with the food but somewhat with the service. The servers and sommelier seemed stretched and distracted, just not the attentive service I've had on the Glory and Legend in the past.

Having now experienced both, I think I'll make the Chef's table a must do when available but will continue to go to the steakhouse occasionally.

Just got off the Dream last Saturday and did both the Chef's Table and the Chef's Art Steakhouse. Elegant evenings were Sunday & Thursday.

Our Chef's Table was Monday evening and was amazing. I knew somewhat about it and knew some of the food that would be served but the whole experience went beyond any expectations I had. My understanding is there was a second Chef's Table on Tuesday night and quite possibly a third on Wednesday night, it was that popular on our sailing. I don't want to ruin the surprise but I will say that if you're at all a foodie, you'll enjoy it!

On the other hand, I was just a little disappointed with Chef's Art Steakhouse, certainly not with the food but somewhat with the service. The servers and sommelier seemed stretched and distracted, just not the attentive service I've had on the Glory and Legend in the past.

Having now experienced both, I think I'll make the Chef's table a must do when available but will continue to go to the steakhouse occasionally.

I sure appreciate all the infomation. I really am looking foward to the chefs table. My wife and I always enjoy the steakhouse and I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. Was the staekhouse really busy when you went? Oh well I guess we will have to try it and hope for the best. I hope you enjoyed your cruise and thanks agin

I sure appreciate all the infomation. I really am looking foward to the chefs table. My wife and I always enjoy the steakhouse and I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. Was the staekhouse really busy when you went? Oh well I guess we will have to try it and hope for the best. I hope you enjoyed your cruise and thanks agin

It was just a little disappointment,nothing that would keep me from enjoying my meal or going to the steakhouse again. When the sommelier finished pouring the bottle of wine at our table we said we'd like another, it never came, she didn't even realize she forgot when she came to get the bill signed off for the first. And, we received our steaks and then waited about five minutes before we received our sauces and sides, meanwhile the steaks are cooling. Small things but not what we've come to expect at the steakhouse.

It was just a little disappointment,nothing that would keep me from enjoying my meal or going to the steakhouse again. When the sommelier finished pouring the bottle of wine at our table we said we'd like another, it never came, she didn't even realize she forgot when she came to get the bill signed off for the first. And, we received our steaks and then waited about five minutes before we received our sauces and sides, meanwhile the steaks are cooling. Small things but not what we've come to expect at the steakhouse.

Wow that is very surprising as we have come to enjoy the spectacular service at the steakhouse. You however do sound a lot like my wife and I and not let the small things bother you.....Now not bringing my second bottle of wine just would not do. I hope they at least would bring me my brandy to help settle the meal

Did you mention any of the mishaps to anyone at the steakhouse and if you did was anything done to help rectify the problem?

Wow that is very surprising as we have come to enjoy the spectacular service at the steakhouse. You however do sound a lot like my wife and I and not let the small things bother you.....Now not bringing my second bottle of wine just would not do. I hope they at least would bring me my brandy to help settle the meal

Did you mention any of the mishaps to anyone at the steakhouse and if you did was anything done to help rectify the problem?

We did mention the delay in receiving our sides to 3 people, including the chef who came to our table. I think excuses were made, servers blaming it on the kitchen, kitchen blaming it on servers. I think the chef said he'd look into it. Our dinner companions experienced the same thing the night before, not sure if it happened the night after.

Ok next question. What night is the past guest party because we will try to book for that night probably

Thanks for everyones help

For us on the Western itinerary, past guest party was on Night 6 (same day as Costa Maya), same day as the 2nd elegant night--Thursday night.

Archived