Carnival Calendar(Booking Question)

My wife and I are looking into a trip Nov 2012. We want to do the Southern Caribbean cruise that goes to Aruba on the Miracle out of Fort Lauderdale.

My question is, does anyone know when Carnival will add the rest of 2012? When you look at Carnival website it only goes up to Apr 2012. I do realize that it is VERY VERY early but just want to have an idea of when it will come up so I can maybe try and book it. Thanks as always.

I would kind of like to book next Christmas break but with out the 2012 calendar it is kind of tough to do. (Kids don't start back to school until mid January) Son has basketball tournament the few days after Christmas. He's a freshman this year so I assumed he'd have practice in January but not until school starts. I'm thinking cruise next year for New Years. Ready to book!!

I would kind of like to book next Christmas break but with out the 2012 calendar it is kind of tough to do. (Kids don't start back to school until mid January) Son has basketball tournament the few days after Christmas. He's a freshman this year so I assumed he'd have practice in January but not until school starts. I'm thinking cruise next year for New Years. Ready to book!!

The prices are out thru mid april 2012 .. maybe Im misunderstanding you, but isnt this far enough out to see the dates you are looking at?

the dates thru april 2013 is what isnt out until next year some time.

Archived