NNNNOOOO! Snow's Coming!!!

cdamion

Hi all,

have a question, what's to do, when we miss the ship because of lot of snow? We will fly on 02/12/2011 from Frankfurt to PHIL and on 02/13/2011 from PHIL to SJU, any suggestions?

Can remember the snow desaster last february in Philli, it's always in my mind and sometimes it don't let me sleep.

Bernie

At least you have two things going for you: 1) you are leaving the day before and 2) the ship leaves late. We have already set a record for the snowiest November where we live. We have over 25 inches of the stuff.

We had 24" of the week of Christmas last year. This year, we are going to be gone that week! Way too much over a short period of time.

You must be on the east side of the state. You are better equipped the handle snow and ice. In Seattle, 3 inches brought the whole area to a standstill. Good luck digging out.:)

Yes we sure are on the east side hydrodriver. We did live in your neck of the woods and everything came to a stop with snow. The sun is finally shining today and its a warm 15 degrees.

We had 24" of the week of Christmas last year. This year, we are going to be gone that week! Way too much over a short period of time.

Its so hard to picture it when you are on a cruise in the Caribbean where it is so hot, but it hits you as soon as you arrive back to the home airport.

have a question, what's to do, when we miss the ship because of lot of snow? We will fly on 02/12/2011 from Frankfurt to PHIL and on 02/13/2011 from PHIL to SJU, any suggestions?

Can remember the snow desaster last february in Philli, it's always in my mind and sometimes it don't let me sleep.

I've had that happen to me although many years ago. I got a flight to Miami because I knew I could get to anywhere in the Caribbean from there. I stayed overnight in MIA and flew to Martinique the next day. I'd kept Princess informed of where I was and my flights, and they met us (there were about 12 people who had missed the ship as well on my flight) at baggage claim and took us to the ship. I had a lovely cruise through the Panama Canal. :)

Archived