Cedit Card Question

COLOMBIA

Colombia:

You do not have to have a credit card for your cruise, even though it is much easier and faster.

You can also leave a cash deposit. You have to let guest services know and they will arrange that for you. It was announced on our cruise, what to do in case you should not have a credit card. No debit cards though.

Andy

The other option I've used that works is to settle up the last evening with cash and then give them a credit card (or debit card with a credit card logo on it) to be used for any last minute purchases between when you paid cash and when you disembark the next morning. Since the later is a minute amount, generally, you don't have to worry about having a lot of charges run through your credit card. I use a debit card that is attached to an account in which I keep a limited amount of money --- so it doesn't tie everything in that account up while they balance the books and clear any holds they put on the card.

Just a thought as it saves me from having to stand in line on the last morning.

:eek:

You can pay in cash, but you have to line up quite early to settle your account on the morning that you disembark.

Archived