Samba grill menu

You can have a look on the Royal Caribbean site and under the new Allure ship they have the menu of the samba grill. :)

I just looked and there is no menu posted as of yet for Samba Grill. Do you have a link where you saw it?

I found this link http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/html.do;jsessionid=0000BQqO-3RmhkqSLKJpuu7arOf:12hdhubrs?shipCode=AL but no menus.

From their website, not a full menu, just some details.

"Samba Grill

Details

Samba Grill, exclusively onboard Allure of the SeasSM is located at the Solarium Bistro, Deck 15 forward, introduces a sumptuous steakhouse experience with personality and flare. Brazilian music fills the air as the Solarium Bistro transforms to a hearty authentic churrascaria.

The dining experience includes a wide selection of nightly prepared soups, salads and appetizers at the buffet. The main course is the feature and includes 13 different meats and seafood carved tableside. Samba's gaucho servers, Brazilian style cowboys, provide a unique flare at the table as guests can choose from each of the featured signature meats that are presented from the churrasco grill and carved individually for each guest.

Start Your Reservation Now

Samba Grill features great cocktails including a special collection of specialty caipirinhas, fine wines and a delectable offering of desserts brought to the table. The cover charge is $25.00 and is available pre-cruise on the web. Cocktails, wines and beverages are not included in the cover charge.

Menu

The dining experience begins at self-serve salad bar, filled with a delectable selection of appetizers, soups and salads. Main course features various cuts of rotisserie-roasted meat and seafood carved tableside. Traditional Brazilian desserts are served à la cart and are included in the cover charge.

Where You'll Find it

Samba Grill is featured on our newest ship, Allure of the SeasSM near our solarium pool and cantilevered whirlpools.

Dress Suggestion

We suggest smart, casual attire-slacks for men, dresses or pantsuits for women. Jeans are accepted.

Serving

Dinner: 6:00PM - 10:00 PM

Reservations

Reservations are recommended; please allow two hours for dining. You can begin the reservation process now or once onboard through RCTV* in your stateroom or call the restaurant directly. Telephone numbers can be found in your stateroom. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a minimum of $10 USD.

Costs

A nominal fee of $25.00 USD applies per dining guest, including gratuities. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are offered at current bar menu prices."

###

I did see that on RCCL's website but one of my friends traveling with us on the Allure is not a big steak/meat eater and was wondering what seafood was available. Thanks.

The first "paying" customers won't even board the ship until the 5th, so I don't think you will see the full menu until they get back :D

###

The first "paying" customers won't even board the ship until the 5th, so I don't think you will see the full menu until they get back :D

###

OMG it's the 5th!!! Where's the menu people!!! I need to see the menu!! The suspence is killing me...LOL;)

###

Hey PC. :)

The actual first paying group board on 12/01 for a four night to Labadee. Hopefully we will hear soon how it is. We are booked for one night each on our two weeks. I look forward to trying it.

• 1 year later...

There isn't really a much of a big menu from what i remember. They come around with different meats, for as long as you want, and then you get dessert after, and appetizer before the meats come around. This restaurant is good, but we enjoyed the one on the Norwegian Epic (Brazilian Steakhouse) better as for service and food quality and taste.

Samantha

Norwegian Jewel (November 2009), Norwegian Epic (March 26 2011), Royal Caribbean Allure of the seas (September 25 2011), Celebrity Equinox (March 26 2012)

• 1 year later...

I am wondering the same thing. Have read many reviews. Quality is 1/2 for good and 1/2 for mediocre. Also several people have commented that since the Samba Grill is by the Solarium on the Allure it is in a location that gets very warm and if you are eating before the sun sets you have the sun beating down on you during dinner. I'm thinking we are better off with Chops Steakhouse especially if you are dressed up for dinner.

Archived