Disembark

jolynn84

What time do you have to disembark from the Valor? We are flying out of Fort Lauderdale so how much does it cost to get from Miami? How much would it be to rent a car? Our flight doesn't leave until 5:00 p.m. So i am looking for something to do.

Thanks for your help.

I just disembarked from Valor on Sunday. I know you have to be out of your stateroom by 8:30 a.m. but they have "relaxed" disembarkation where you can hang out on the lido deck, but I'm not sure what time that goes to. We had an early (11:45 flight) out of Ft. Lauderdale, so we were in the first group to disembark. We had a car pick us up and drive us to the airport. Round trip for a party of 4 with tip was around $80. I think there's a cheaper shuttle (SAS?) but we didn't have to wait around and were pleased with the service.

a cab will be about 75-80. one way.

We used larryslimo for 6 adults.

If you are looking for something to do-- look at the cruiselines port excurison for the day. They will get you to the airport.

Or you can rent a car- the trip to FLL from MIA is about an hour.

Everyone will be off the ship by 11am. Eat breakfast in the dining room for a quieter experience. Almost everyone will be at the lido buffet for breakfast.

Nothing is opened--

You can check the FLA departure boards for more info. The post crise excursions can be fun and they will get you to the airport in time for your flight.

You can rent a car - both Hertz and Avis have downtown Miami locations close to POM ($10-12 cab ride); other agencies are located near MIA airport - a $25 cab ride away if there is not a shuttle offered. Check www.carrentals.com to compare rates.

Put your bags in the trunk and drive up the coast from Miami Beach to Hollywood to Fort Lauderdale - find someplace beachy for a long relaxed lunch and then head to FLL for your flight home. Good luck! :)

a cab will be about 75-80. one way.

We used larryslimo for 6 adults.

HAHA I saw that you missed the space bar and mentally put a space in. Then I thought "Larry Slimo, that's a funny name for a transportation company" ;) :D:D

Archived