Epic - balcony rooms near 'the living room'

kerrytens

We will be switching our current balcony room (just found out the one we have did not actually have a bathtub - we need one for kiddo). We are looking on deck 12 now near 'the living room'. It appears to be the upper part of the special area for studio folks but I'm wondering if this is anything to be concerned about???

If anyone who has had a room close to this area could give me their impression of the area (ie noise etc), I'd appreciate it.

Sorry, guess I should mention that we are looking at category MA (current deluxe balcony/to be re-classified mini suite).

We will be switching our current balcony room (just found out the one we have did not actually have a bathtub - we need one for kiddo). We are looking on deck 12 now near 'the living room'. It appears to be the upper part of the special area for studio folks but I'm wondering if this is anything to be concerned about???

If anyone who has had a room close to this area could give me their impression of the area (ie noise etc), I'd appreciate it.

Sorry, guess I should mention that we are looking at category MA (current deluxe balcony/to be re-classified mini suite).

We were on the Epic in October and had a D2 (Family Deluxe Balcony) that had a bathtub. Room was 11090. The entrance to the studios was right around the corner. Never heard anything. Actually never saw anyone either except the bartender on embarkation day. We strolled through to take a look. There is a huge television mounted on the wall that was playing a football game. It was a bit loud but not that bad. I don't think you will have anything to be concerned with regarding the living room. The height on the bathtub, however, is very tall so if you have a little one, they may have trouble getting out of the tub.

Archived