Any excursions you DONT have to put a deposit down?

36web

We had booked with Reggie Trapp for Cave Tubing and did not have to give a CC or place a deposit. Many operators have been left without passengers, so they may be trying to protect their operation with a cc guarantee. Keep in mind they depend on word of mouth, so if the ship cancels the port stop, they won't charge you. If you change your mind and don't contact them, then you are a no show and they would charge. Reggie and his family were great. I would hire him again.

Bon Voyage

Lois, how was the trip with Yhoney? we have booked with him in May and especially like the "no deposit" since you never know! (As long as we dock there, we WILL go with him). Can you post a short review? How much time did you have after you returned before sailing? (his website says 4 1/2 hours but I wonder how long it really takes).

We had a great experience. The caves are not claustrophobic at all. Eloy was our guide and he took good care of us. We went through 2 caves, he pointed out formations and helped anyone who lagged behind. It's an amazing experience! You have a choice of jumping in at 12' or going in the easy way at about 2' where you just fall into your tube. The walk through the rain forest is beautiful but be sure to wear shoes that will not rub blisters - its about 40 minutes. The river is not swift so you do have to paddle with your arms most of the time. I liked it when we made a train by hooking feet on the tube of the person in front of you. Eloy arranged lunch for us after the tubing for an additional $5, very good chicken, beans and rice, cole slaw. we got back to the pier with time to spare. You pay at the end of the excursion - $45 per person.

Hi, there are five in my family and we booked with CORAL BREEZE for Belize also!! With CORAL BREEZE he seemed to really want to show us a good time, not just book the excursion. With 5 of us, he did ask for payment of 1 person for deposit but it just needs to be mailed sometime before we leave for the cruise, which was OK with me. I didn't think that was asking too much and like I said, he was really trying to make sure the excursion was something for all of us. Can't wait, wish it was tomorrow!:D

Archived