Bodyglove snorkel trips w. coupon

Kayelache

Several people said they used the Entertainment Book coupon to save half on a Bodyglove snorkel trip, but that they could not say that they were on a cruise ship. How did you do that, over the internet or by telephone? What hotel did you say you were staying at? I don't mind squibbing a bit to save $90!

Several people said they used the Entertainment Book coupon to save half on a Bodyglove snorkel trip, but that they could not say that they were on a cruise ship. How did you do that, over the internet or by telephone? What hotel did you say you were staying at? I don't mind squibbing a bit to save $90!

You can claim that you're staying at any hotel, with friends, etc. I simply implied that I was on the 5:30A flight into Kona from Honolulu (checked Expedia first) and they didn't ask anything else. There wasn't a hassle, an interogation, or anything like that. Definately worth saving the $90.

• 1 month later...

ukbballfan,

How was your trip with Body Glove? I am more of a dophlin watching than snorkling fan...bought the entainment book & a 2 for 1 is a nice cut...Fairwind is 100 + each

Would love your opinion

Thanks in advance!

We had planned on doing the Body Glove with the coupon in August. Just received e-mail from Body Glove that they are booked with the cruise ships in port. Sounds like they may have gotten wise.

Julie

Julie: Maybe closer to sailing the cruise ships will tell them how many they really have booked and they'll have some openings? Did you ask if you could be on a waiting list or something?

Emi

I booked with them last week for our group of 12 for October. Had no problems and we were the 1st group to book. I guess they might fill up fast. I agree with the poster above and see if you can be put on a wait list. Heard this is a great tour.

bdoster

It was O.K. The snorkel area is about 20 yards offshore and has about a 30 foot dropoff. You can scuba as well. We saw maybe 10 different kinds of fish. Had about 2 hours of water time and they have all kinds of equipment for you you to use. The lunch is better than you would expect. On the way back to the dock we chased some whales and that made for an exciting end to the day. I've heard Fairwinds is better but I didn't want to be worried about getting to Fairwinds dock in time...had a close call in the Bahamas like that once and said "never again"! The crew is nice and the photographer/videographer is wacky. For $47.00 for 2 its a good deal. You can go to thinkona.com and see some of the pics from the tours.

Emi

Is he always that spunky? Next time you see him tell him the guy with the "Coki Beach" shirt said hi! He told me all about Coki being where he got into diving. I was glad to see he got his website caught up.

Will do, I don't actually see him that often but when he just got the website up - he gave me the addy and I went there a couple of times but at that time there wasn't much on it. He does have a lot of energy, yeah?? *smile* He is really more of a friend of my friend Annette but I've been to his house for dinner, etc...

Emi

Actually, I have purchased a tour with Body Glove through Ebay for buy one get one free pricing...I feel very confident that it will be great..I bought through hawaiisavers.com...

Jenny:)

• 2 months later...

I too was told that there was no availability because the cruise ship had booked their entire boat for the day we are in port, and I didn't mention I was on the ship, either. This was over the telephone and I was trying to book for October.

Archived