Liberty of the Seas Kids Club

melmich

Thank you Jerin,

let me know what you find out. My kids only speak french, and understand a little bit of English. At 4 and 6, it would be comforting to know that they can be understood, should there be an emergency.

• 2 weeks later...

There are at least two members of the Adventure Ocean staff who are fairly fluent in French. I talked to a staff member from Canada when I was in the Aquanauts (3-5 year old) room to pick up my daughter, and while English is her first language, she also speaks French, and she told me that the Adventure Ocean manager is also fluent in French. the girl i talked to will be there through January, and she said that more staff members are expected in the next few weeks, so there may be more by then.

Thank you so much. I am very happy to hear this. Although I know my kids would be okay with only English, I am sure they will enjoy if they can ask questions in French. As much as we try to get them to learn English, they really don't get to practice much.

Archived