Donuts on allure

kbisok

I loved the donuts on Oasis. Since allure has the boardwalk doghouse the donuts should have been moved over to the other side. But i haven't head anything about the donuts. Does anybody know if they are still there ? Any pictures of the donut location ?

The donuts moved over to the Ice Cream Parlor and it´s just a self service area. They had 4 different flavors. Coffee is available too in that area.

allure-of-the-donut-shop-6708.jpg

steamboats

Thanks ! This was exactly what i was looking for. I hope the "bavarian cream donut" is available once we are on Allure

The donuts moved over to the Ice Cream Parlor and it´s just a self service area. They had 4 different flavors. Coffee is available too in that area.

allure-of-the-donut-shop-6708.jpg

steamboats

What time was that photo taken? It looks like all four donuts are just ring donuts and not filled. On the Oasis I noticed that in the morning when they would open they would have a bunch of really unique filled donuts (like coffee filled) and as those ran out they would only replace them with standard rings so you always had to get there early. I hope they still have the filled ones, they were so good.

We are just returning from the "Maiden" voyage (Dec. 5th - 12th). The Donut Stand was always empty the entire week. The seats in the area were used by people eating hot dogs from the stand across the the Boardwalk. The Cafe in the Promenade had a couple of types of donuts, but none ever appeared on the Boardwalk.

The Donut shop was not open on the 12/5 sailing as RCCL are waiting for a part to arrive for the shop before they can reopen it...apparently it was open on 12/1 but then closed again quickly due to something needing to be repaired.

thank you for a wonderful week as a part of the Critters!!

May we all cruise again one day!!!

The Donut shop was not open on the 12/5 sailing as RCCL are waiting for a part to arrive for the shop before they can reopen it...apparently it was open on 12/1 but then closed again quickly due to something needing to be repaired.

Well that explains it, then. I kept wondering.... the sign was there, the counter/case were there, but I never saw any actual donuts!

Archived