Angel Cruise: November 27, 2010

anamanxs

Annette - my heart goes out to you! I can't imagine! I really appreciate you sharing your experience and so look forward to meeting in January 2012! Your review has been great. {{{hugs}}}

I haven't been as active as "some" on our up coming rockin' cruise, but promise after our Jan. 2011 cruise I'll be better :)

Phyllis & Dean

Phyllis, Thanks for the kind words! Have a great time on the Liberty, she is on my bucket list! After Aruba.. I am thinking it is going to have to be "The SPIRIT" to Hawaii!! And somewhere in there I am going to have to jump ship and do a Disney cruise! And of couse I am someday have to get to Half Moon Cay!

I think all of us Rockers have slowed down with the Holiday! Have a GREAT one and a great trip!

• 2 years later...

I just took this cruise for the third Anniversary of my son becoming an Angel. It was very peaceful and relaxing. It was actually my 4th time on this ship, seems almost like home. Apd Mom took wonderful pics of the ship leaving and the dolphins were there again. We went to Key West this time and Nassau.

59b79ae28c6eb9049a4e4d9059dd3264_zpsb732d455.jpg.3c0c8f2cecaee1b9a9c7c41c6bb6a3af.jpg

4b006a3fb07821438fc1c194c406fb92_zpsc527acc8.jpg.6d5d813c2cdaaeee1aee442cc8eeef24.jpg

• 7 months later...

I read this once again as my dear son is in my thoughts again as one Mom talks of honoring her daughter who lost her battle to cancer. So many children becoming angels before their parents. I will be sailing on the Conquest in three weeks and I will honor my son once again and write his name in the sand. I hope this posts helps others find a little peace as they honor their beloved angels.

I have also found a wonderful group called Compassionate Friends that helped me also on my Journey.

So sorry on your loss, as one grieving mom to another think it was a peaceful review, we are also thinking about doing my sons ashes but even through it has been 3 years don't know if I am ready but you give me so much hope that one day I will be able to set his ashes free.

may you have peace!

So sorry on your loss, as one grieving mom to another think it was a peaceful review, we are also thinking about doing my sons ashes but even through it has been 3 years don't know if I am ready but you give me so much hope that one day I will be able to set his ashes free.

may you have peace!

I hope you find what you are looking for also. When the time is right you will be able to do it. There is no required time. Thanks for your wonderful comments,

Archived