Flights from Manchester to Barcelona

bridmo

I think you are a little early for October of next year, though there does seem to be a complete absence of direct flights over the current booking period. Does it have to be MAN or could Doncaster Robin Hood or Leeds/Bradford do? I see you are in Bridlington.

The chances of NCL using anything other than MAJOR scheduled airlines (meaning those like BA, AA, Delta, Lufthansa, etc. etc) are slim and none (unless this is a charter package). The discount carriers RARELY will enter into cruise line contracts. Their margins are just too slim. The LCC's work on a volume basis.

Now there MAY be a charter. Otherwise, I would plan on a BA/Swiss/Brussels, etc. etc. flight from Manchester to connecting point to BCN.

Well done Jotabecu!:)

I tried Kayak and only got indirect flights for something like £236 in the next few months with nothing that far ahead. You must have the magic touch!

Thanks.

Good luck, mybe that I have travelled extensively 50+ years

I think you are a little early for October of next year, though there does seem to be a complete absence of direct flights over the current booking period. Does it have to be MAN or could Doncaster Robin Hood or Leeds/Bradford do? I see you are in Bridlington.

Thanks but yes we've booked a fly/cruise flying from Manchester but when I try to find a flight there are only connecting flights to amsterdam etc...

I thought we'd maybe get LHR but they don't arrive in time to connect to the ship.

:confused:

Go to Kayak.com and ask for that route

I found non stops on Monarch, EasyJet and Jet 2

Enjoy!!!

I was not aware the Easyjet did Manchester.

Think you will find Liverpool or Newcastle, but I may well be wrong.

If you tick "NEARBY AIRPORTS" it will give you other airport options

I was not aware the Easyjet did Manchester.

Think you will find Liverpool or Newcastle, but I may well be wrong.

If you tick "NEARBY AIRPORTS" it will give you other airport options

It showed up on Kayak, now I am finding it hard to locate again.

It showed up like flight 7207

I will bet that either deliberately or accidentally you had the NEARBY AIRPORTS ticked and it came up with LPL

You are most likely correct.

Only shows Monarch non stop to Barcelona

easyJet and Jet2 out of Liverpool.

Thanks for the corrections.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm flying Manchester to Barcelona in June 2011. They are the only low cost airline that flight direct to the main airport in Barcelona. As far as I can tell they have only one flight a day, 8.00 am to Barcelona and return trip 12.20pm from Barcelona.

Choices at the moment are:

Liverpool:

Easyjet depart 7AM

Manchester

Monarch depart 8AM

Leeds

Jet2 depart 9AM

All of these go the main Barcelona airport.

However, it is still very early for the October schedules to be available. the LoCo airlines do not usually publish their full schedules until 6 months before. So you may find after March there is much wider choice.

Jet2 often do charters for cruise lines, these flights do not show in the schedules.

As NCL is booking the flights they will normally go with an airline that has a more usual weight limit for baggage such as 20-23kg, so that would include Jet2 and probably Monarch, but will exclude easyjet - but then again easyjet do not do charters.

Archived