Port Canaveral rumors???

Just came back from a short Monarch cruise and while I was there I heard the Monarch will be heading to Europe and the Enchantment will take her place and the Oasis will replace the Freedom in 2012.

The Monarch story was that it would take too much to bring her up to the whatever new regs will be in place. I am not sure if she'll sail as Royal or added to the Pullmantur fleet.

Any confirmations?

I was just on the Freedom and the Monarch. While of the Freedom at the return C&A event, they said that the Monarch was going in to drydock for upgrades. They will at a Johnny Rockets and a Compass Deli. No mention of going some where else was said. I would assume if they are upgrading the ship that it would stay for the 3 and 4 day Bahama cruises. If any body knows different please let us know.

Just came back from a short Monarch cruise and while I was there I heard the Monarch will be heading to Europe and the Enchantment will take her place and the Oasis will replace the Freedom in 2012.

The Monarch story was that it would take too much to bring her up to the whatever new regs will be in place. I am not sure if she'll sail as Royal or added to the Pullmantur fleet.

Any confirmations?

Someone months ago said in two years the Monarch was to be retired and she/he confirmed it so this could be it and where is the Freedom going??

Any confirmations?

Interesting. If Monarch is not up to new regulations, would Majesty be far behind?

I was on the Freedom last week and a WJ manager said that he was told at a meeting that the Freedom would be going to Bayonne. He also said that as he wasn't given a relocation date, he does not consider it "official".

My bad, I knew it was one of the three but couldn't remember:o

Was on Freedom Thanksgiving. At the special Diamond & Diamond plus breakfast we had one of the Sr officers at our table and he mentioned that Freedom was going to be moving to Cape Liberty NJ in 2012.

Lisa

Was on Freedom Thanksgiving. At the special Diamond & Diamond plus breakfast we had one of the Sr officers at our table and he mentioned that Freedom was going to be moving to Cape Liberty NJ in 2012.

Lisa

At this point we would be happy with any Freedom Class ship in Cape Liberty.

At this point we would be happy with any Freedom Class ship in Cape Liberty.

Holy Moly Kewlguy, we asked for one and now it looks like we are getting TWO. :p:D lol

Now where is that Indy? I know we left her around here somewhere. ;)

{yes, folks I am just kidding, now hurry up and pick a Freedom class to send to Bayonne}

Archived