Crown patters

elou

Same here. I'm going on 8 Jan 2011 and would sincerely appreciate seeing them.

I'm trying not to sound like a complainer, but I find it odd that these Patters seem so difficult to obtain. You'd think somebody, somewhere, 1 person our of a community of 3000 passengers, would know by now that they're a popular item and would post them without anybody needing to ask. I know I plan on keeping all of the Patters I receive and scanning them to PDF and posting them. Matter of fact I plan on scanning and posting quite a few documents I find onboard (at least the documents I can bring them home with me.)

You know I brought my Patters home from the Crown..Nov.13-20..but on the last two cruises we have been on...I have saved them..then posted that I don't know how to scan them..but would and DID send them by US Postage for someone to scan them..and then post them. I did so twice. Neither was ever posted on these boards. So..I just gave mine away ..to interested friends and family. I cannot see..for the life of me..why ships do not post them ..and easy to access..on their web sites. They are a HUGE selling point for me.

I cannot see for the life of me why ships do not post them and easy to access on their web sites. They are a HUGE selling point for me.
One big problem that I can see with that is that the schedules are different every cruise, particularly if a cruise has a large group on board. So the Patters are out of date by the following day, let alone the following cruise. Thus posting the Patters for a specific cruise would just create false expectations in others who are yet to cruise.

Archived