Sept. Hurricanes 2004....cruising Sept.2005?

cruzn buckeye

Last September was a very active hurricane season with many delays, itinerary changes, and cancellations by many cruiselines. Our itin was changed from 4 ports to 2...that's o.k. though, our captain kept us safe!

We are going again this September. That's when we like to cruise. However, many people were disappointed with the compensation...Carnival tells you ahead of time, it is in their brochure, that they can change ports.

With that in mind and the crazy hurricane season last year........

WHO ELSE IS CRUISING IN SEPTEMBER 2005 AND WHAT SHIP?

cruzn

Cruzn, Count us in and we are 1st time cruisers. We are hubby and I and 3 kids, 16, 11, 10. We were supposed to go in April but had to post-pone until sept. We are on Elation, out of Galveston, 9/4/05 and I will be absolutely insane when it gets here. I counted down on the 1st booking and then had to be bumped way back and those countdown days are barely under 200!! UGH! We are from Oklahoma. Where are you going and what ship, where from.....Tell me more about what you know about cruising in September please, want to understand all the possibilities. Which ports were you supposed to go to and where did you actually go...Glad to talk to somebody else who is waiting until September!!:D

Archived