Getting from hotel to ship

phinn

I just booked the Pan Pacific for our stay in Vancouver. DH cannot navigate self and luggage, so I am curious. Does the hotel have a way to get our luggage to the ship being we are right at cruise terminal? We will have two bags each plus carry on and there is no way I can negotiate that myself.

Very sorry X does use Canada Place didn't mean to scare you. When you replied i looked up Cleb web page and searched for Vancouver Port Directions and it came up with Canada Place. Very sorry for scare. I just didn't remember seeing one there.

The hotel there is actually part of the whole complex. Very deluxe hotel,and high priced. However, if you look up Pan Pacific web site they have specials every now and then. Think we paid some place around $160.00 CD in August 09. Which is less than the Marriott a few blocks away and in my opinion PP is superior and you just get a bell man and take the elevator down to the ship. You will love Alaska. But you probably wont be going to both Glacier Bay and College Fjord but you will love it anyway.

Lol... thanks. I feel like a fish out of water not cruising the caribbean. I actually booked the Pan Pacific, did not get as good a deal as you, but did manage a discount. Thanks for the information, I will feel better to just take the elevator to get to the ship... trying to keep myself on track with reservations and itinerary. I'm not used to this much planning at once, but I'm loving it. Just need to find hotel in Anchorage now that I like. you are right, we are not doing College Fjord, but will do Hubbard Glacier. Excited to finally get to Alaska.

Keep watching Pan P web site they come up with some good discounts at times. Anchorage is also very pricey on hotels also.

We love Alaska and hope you do too. Next summer will be our 5th time. If you need help just yell.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived