Liberty Questions

sixflags89

Does anyone have a recent version of the Liberty Carnival Capers from a western cruise they could post? I have found Capers from other ships but I have found one from the Liberty for a Western yet.

I have the capers from the 11/20/10 sailing (western), but don't think I'll get them all scanned anytime soon with the holidays approaching. If you have a specific question, I can refer to the Capers to try to answer it.

Just returned from the Liberty....LOVED it.

Yeah, there were a few glitches/annoyances but it wasn't the ship or the crew...The food/service were the best we have ever had on CCL and the ship is definitely CCL's best asthetically (imo)

As far as nights when there is no show in the lounge, from what I recall, you are safe to book Harry's on Monday. You won't have a problem getting a reservation.

If you can swing it, I HIGHLY recommend trying the Chef's Table....it's so good it makes Harry's seem quite ordinary. If you are one to purchase a bottle of wine with dinner while at the steak house, it actually doesn't wind up costing all that much more in the long run to do the Chef's Table because the Chef's Table experience includes wine and champagne.

Halos, glad you had a wonderful cruise. I assume you will be posting a review?

Halos, glad you had a wonderful cruise. I assume you will be posting a review?

I don't think so....This was a unique cruise for us....all about R&R. If I could review the lounge chairs at the pool, that would be the most I could do :p

We didn't see one production show....saw the comedians though.

We did try YTD for the first time and the Chef's Table...I guess I could review those.

If I get an extra few minutes to get my thoughts together, I might post something.

I don't think so....This was a unique cruise for us....all about R&R. If I could review the lounge chairs at the pool, that would be the most I could do :p

We didn't see one production show....saw the comedians though.

We did try YTD for the first time and the Chef's Table...I guess I could review those.

If I get an extra few minutes to get my thoughts together, I might post something.

Review of the lounge chairs.....:cool: Now that would be a new discussion area. You were somewhat concerned about the service and food. I take it from your post that the Liberty met with your expectations?

Review of the lounge chairs.....:cool: Now that would be a new discussion area. You were somewhat concerned about the service and food. I take it from your post that the Liberty met with your expectations?
)

Yes, I was pretty happy with the Liberty...2 of 3 of my past CCL cruises were disappointing (both of those were Fantasy Class ships), so I wasn't expecting to much this time, but the food was great and service was pretty darn good too...no complaints.

TYD is something I would not do again for a couple reasons and I think I will write about that when I get a chance.

I like Todd W. as cruise director (this is the second time we've sailed a ship with him as CD)

The itinerary was just fabulous (for us) and the weather was perfect, again, for us. I don't think the southerners were quite warm enough though.... :p

Seas were like glass.

All in all a very relaxing, enjoyable cruise. :):)

Oh, my review of the lounge chairs is they aren't very comfortable for long term seating LOL. ;)

Archived