Piazza Performers

fabby50

We are going on our 1st Princess cruise on the Sapphire and I understand it doesn't have the Piazza yet (we will be going before they add it).

I have been reading a lot about the performers in the Piazza. My question is, does the Sapphire have the same type of "up close" acts, perhaps in the Atrium area? They sound like fun - I like close up magic, etc.

We are going on our 1st Princess cruise on the Sapphire and I understand it doesn't have the Piazza yet (we will be going before they add it).

I have been reading a lot about the performers in the Piazza. My question is, does the Sapphire have the same type of "up close" acts, perhaps in the Atrium area? They sound like fun - I like close up magic, etc.

We just spent nine weeks on the Sapphire and the only Atrium entertainment was musical and one guy on a unicycle. Magicians are usually a show unto themselves in Explorer's.

No!

I know what you're talking about. On our Golden cruise to Alaska is was so much fun to sit, eat and watch the most amazing magic and juggling acts just a few feet away from where we were sitting. So much fun!

Until the Sapphire has her retrofit all you'll see is the champagne waterfall, some piano playing and a singer or two. Still making for some fun experiences but the Piazza and the acts that appear there make for a great afternoon and evening delight.

Archived