La Quinta @ Cocoa Beach

GTO-Girl

Next time we sail from PC we are considering staying "on the beach". This hotel gets very good ratings on Trip Advisor, but I would like to hear from people who have actually stayed there. It is right next door to the Pier which sounds like a lot of fun......but I want to know for sure.

So far we have only stayed at the Radisson and Country Inn & Suites, which we love, so I'm a little hesitant to make the change.

Thanks!!!

We are going on Disney in May (taking the granddaughers), but we already have reservations at Country Inn & Suites and I don't want to change that one.

Hubby and I will be going back in October or November....that's when I would be thinking about trying La Quinta...

Sounds good I will let you know! We are going a few days early before our cruise so the kids can go to Universal "again" We have an ocean front room - about $192 for 2 days

From what it looks like it is a nice place and right by the pier that has a great restaurant - that's what I have read anyway.

The pier area is good for the day time beach stuff - not the only good area but certainly one of them. The pier rest's are OK, not anywhere near what I'd call the best around the area. We eat there maybe once a year, and considered it for a wedding reception next year so that's something of an endorsement. GREAT place to watch a night launch!

My family of 4 stayed at LaQuinta oceanfront in Cocoa Beach last month.

This place was really awsome right on the beach. Everything that we

needed was within walking distance. The rooms were very clean and the ocean view was fantastic. For transportation we used Executive vip limo

which the hotel had recommended. The hotel and the transportation were A+ and highly recommended.

Archived