NCL brochure

Planer's Edge

As far as ordering directly from the cruise line, lately it seems to be a shot in the dark if you actually receive one. Thankfully, NCL is pretty good about getting them to you, but a few other lines never send them out... little things like this make you question who you wanna do business with.

Just an FYI (this is what happened on our recent Dawn cruise) -

we filled out the form to purchase a Cruise Reward and stopped by the Cruise Consultant's office to drop it off. It just so happened that he was in there, so we asked for the 2011-2012 brochure since we were planning our anniversary cruise for 2012. We were informed that NCL is no longer making the brochures and that we needed to check ncl.com for the 2012 info.

Glad that there are some out there. Hope you get one!

I ordered my brochures on line two different times and never received them. I wound up calling the customer service number and the lady said that the only way to get them was via the phone or a travel agent. Since my local travel agent does not book NCL I ordered via the phone. Hope you get one soon.

Just an FYI (this is what happened on our recent Dawn cruise) -

we filled out the form to purchase a Cruise Reward and stopped by the Cruise Consultant's office to drop it off. It just so happened that he was in there, so we asked for the 2011-2012 brochure since we were planning our anniversary cruise for 2012. We were informed that NCL is no longer making the brochures and that we needed to check ncl.com for the 2012 info.

Glad that there are some out there. Hope you get one!

I was told onboard (Jewel) 2 weeks ago..that they no longer deliver the books to the ships..BUT--can call NCL to get one...

Archived