cost of drinks on gem

giddy2travel

just wanted a little heads up on how much drinks cost on the gem?

like beer or a rum and coke kind of thing

or their drink of the day?

I can't find my cocktail menu right now, but here is a general breakdown: standard liquor cocktails (not in fancy glasses) will run between $5.75 and $7.00> Martinis from $6.95 to about $9.00. Beer between about 4.50 and 5.50. A glass of wine about $6.50 to almost anything. This is just a rough guideline. IF you order premium labels it is going to be higher.

Nita

The drink of the day was 5.95 that are not in the souvenir glass. Add about 2 dollars for the plastic cup they give you. Tell them you don't want it in the souvenir glass or else they will give it to you without asking and charge you for it! I found that out the hard way...I have about 6 stupid cups here!

A frozen/non frozen margarita cost 6.50.

The perfect Margareta was about 9.00

You can buy a bucket of beer they sell you five for $28 and say that the sixth is free! So a single beer was around $5-6.

The drink of the day was 5.95 that are not in the souvenir glass. Add about 2 dollars for the plastic cup they give you. Tell them you don't want it in the souvenir glass or else they will give it to you without asking and charge you for it! I found that out the hard way...I have about 6 stupid cups here!

A frozen/non frozen margarita cost 6.50.

The perfect Margareta was about 9.00

You can buy a bucket of beer they sell you five for $28 and say that the sixth is free! So a single beer was around $5-6.

Were the frozen drinks the same price without alcohol if you know?

oh i wanted to know about what kind of drinks are just available like iced tea lemonade or any juices

on the gem

thanks for all your insights

Juice is available in the buffet and MDR for breakfast like most lines. Ice tea and coffee can be found somewhere almost all day. As far as I know there is no free lemonade but I might be wrong. I am not a lemonade drinker.

Nita

oh i wanted to know about what kind of drinks are just available like iced tea lemonade or any juices

on the gem

They do have tomato juice but you have to ask for it as they don't put it out or even have it on the menu. You can also get your free drinks from "room service" but don't forget to tip them.

on the gem

You will find orange juice ( fresh $$$$ ) fountain ( free ) and grape juice ( free ) and cranberry juice ( free ) at the buffet every morning.

My wife loves a mix of cranberry and orange.

On the other hand,

As far as drinks go, you will find champagne ( not the sparkling "chateau de K-Mart) in the champagne bar for between 18$ and 22$ / glass.

If you are lucky they will serve you last night stuff for half the price and you probably wont notice the difference. They have all the right equipment to preserve champagne over night.

Archived