New Year's Cruise on the Legend - Temperature???

Ownzilla

Does anyone know what I should expect the temperatures to be on a New Year's cruise on the Legend. Weather.com says high-80 low-60

This sounds a little cool. Should I pack more pants and long shirts and less shorts and t-shirts???

Does anyone know what I should expect the temperatures to be on a New Year's cruise on the Legend. Weather.com says high-80 low-60

This sounds a little cool. Should I pack more pants and long shirts and less shorts and t-shirts???

A little cool?? That's like a heat wave compared to what we experienced last week on our cruise out of Jacksonville, FL! We had temperature in the upper 30's on the first day, and our ports of calls were in the 50's and 60's! Granted, we didn't sail as far south as you will! It was a bit comical to watch people determined to lay out in the sun in their bathing suits, but covered with their beach towels and wearing their bathrobes! If a cold front moves through, you can expect Tampa and the first day at sea to be on the chilly side. Once you get down to Cozumel and other ports it should warm up nicely.

I grew up in the Caribbean, and normal temperatures do hover in the 80's during the day and in the upper 60's at night during the winter. Bringing a light jacket or sweater along with some long pants might be prudent.

Last week on the Legend the first part of the week the high never got out of the low 70s. BY Wednesday it was up to mid 80s and stayed there. Weather.com is giving you historical average temperatures and is as accurate for the ports that Legend visits as it is for your home town.

Please come over to our roll call and join in the fun!

Snow bunny

High 80 Low 60...WHERE ? I would base my packing decision on what you are reading at weather websites based on your ports of call visiting...dontya think they will be more accurate than what a past cruiser is going to tell you on a completely different sailing date than you are going on ? :confused:

Archived