South America Jan 3 - 31 Review

BCHappyGal

I see above I could not type and inadvertantly typed in my e-mail address incorrectly. If any one has any questions and wishes to e-mail me it is

ann (no spam) @ century 21 vancouver . com leaving out the spaces and no spam of course.

• 1 month later...

BCHappyGal -

Thanks for the wonderful review. We are definitely sold on the South America Cruise.

Just wonder how the veranda cabins on Infinity compare in size with Royal Caribbean's E1 category cabins. Are the concierge veranda cabins larger than the standard veranda cabins?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BC Happy Girl,

Read your Manta description....will be there in Dec and if you would be so kind as to supply me with contact info for the tour company for private tour...am reaching a brick wall in trying to find and then book Manta company for the one day we are to be there....many thanks and love your travelogue.

Many thanks,

kiss the sky

• 1 month later...

To all of you who have e-mailed me thank you for your kind words about my report. I am so glad that I have not bored everyone to tears with it!

For all of you awaiting your cruise to SA you are in for a wonderful treat! It was a great itinerary with the perfect blend of sea days and ports - we arrived home both rested and with wonderful memories!

• 1 month later...

Archived