Maina Maiden Voyage- Shore Excursions

pbf377

Anyone booking private shore excrusions or have recs for same in Malaga, Casa Blanca and Tenerife? WE have a group of 7 going and would sure like to avoid a large group if we could just do our private thing.

Thanks!

Paul

Anyone booking private shore excrusions or have recs for same in Malaga, Casa Blanca and Tenerife? WE have a group of 7 going and would sure like to avoid a large group if we could just do our private thing.

Thanks!

Paul

Hey Paul!!

Are you on our roll call list? Do you know we have a great group there? Hope to see you there. When you follow the link it will take you to the beginning of the thread, which by this time contains about 1400 messages! Just go to the last page and type in your request again and consider joining our Meet and Greet on board. Many people will help you. We are putting together something called a cabin crawl and hope to have volunteers willing to show their cabins during a specific time frame; it will be fun to see all the different accomodations. Maybe some of your group would consider this?

Lynne

We are also on the maiden voyage on 1/22/10. We would love to be at the meet and greet and we can offer our A-2 cabin for the cabin crawl. I was on early but have been away and not sent messages for quite awhile. We arrive on 1/21 and are staying at the Hilton at the Convention Center- not in town but not that far away. Is there still a possibility to go to the dinner? Hope to hear from you all.

Toby

I was on early but have been away and not sent messages for quite awhile.

Toby

I would check your roll call I posted the link above

There is quite a large following there

Enjoy the cruise

lyn

We are also on the maiden voyage on 1/22/10. We would love to be at the meet and greet and we can offer our A-2 cabin for the cabin crawl. I was on early but have been away and not sent messages for quite awhile. We arrive on 1/21 and are staying at the Hilton at the Convention Center- not in town but not that far away. Is there still a possibility to go to the dinner? Hope to hear from you all.

Toby

Hi Tillie, good to hear from you again. Please do check our roll call, go to the last page and scroll up to get an idea what is happening; there are too many pages to start from beginning. You should be good to come to the M+G and I have you on the roll call list. Thanks for your offer for the crawl. See you on the roll call board: Marina. Maiden Voyage.

Lynne

Hi Toby & Paul:

Jump on our Roll Call thread to get all the latest updates on the Marina - January 22 Maiden Voyage.

We have been a busy group. Tour have been organized - Meet & Greets set up and pre-cruise dinner in Barecelona.

Hope you will be joining us for some of our Cruise Critic activities.

Marion

Toby

Hi Tillie West. If you would like to join the group for the pre-cruise dinner in Barcelona please let me know A.S.A.P. I have actually closed the list but have room due to a cancellation from the original booking and happened to see this post. I must finalize the deposit any day now so timing is tight. Send me an email at in_the_west at hotmail dot com and we`ll see if we can get you in. Join in the Roll Call at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1120522&page=78

Archived