Anyone else get a cruise for Christmas?

CalGal777

My boyfriend and I are finally booking our 1st cruise!

He got me a coupon for a 3-day on my birthday (Nov 15th) since we live in San Diego. Unfortunately (well, fortunately for me ;)) there aren't many 3-day cruises out of San Diego. So then we started looking at 5 day cruises (Sun-Fri) and then decided that since we have to take off a whole week of work and it's only $100 more, we should just do a 7-day!

I totally scored for my birthday this year! :D

Our vacation last summer was a trip to the East Coast where we went to NYC, Philly & DC. We stayed 8 nights at 4 hotels. After the 2nd hotel, I said, "I'm so tired of moving! We need to stay in one place more than 2 days." Smart guy figured out that cruising would make both of us happy!

Congrats to those who got cruises for Christmas!

what a wonderful gift!! We are booked on that same cruise only we start on Oct. 25th and we start in Athens but travel all the way to ft. lauderdale to complete our 27 day cruise. We do have a roll call started if your interested in meeting up!

I did recieve a cruise for Christmas though...hubby and I decided we just couldnt wait almost another whole year to cruise, so we booked a cruise that leaves this Sunday on the Neiuw Amsterdam. We had decided that it would be our Christmas gift to each other this year!:D

Santa was very good to me this Christmas. Every year for Christmas DH gets me a new wall calendar. This year it had pictures of Italy. But best of all tucked inside was a printout of a booked TA on the Rotterdam, for Nov. 2011. Rome to FLL. I am so excited.

Man Santa must hate me, I got nothing as cool as this! :-) Awesome gift! Rome is a favorite of mine. I'd love to do Barcelona again someday, as I didn't have enough time there this year.

Yes, got a cruise this year. My step daughter and I are cruising on the Eurodam in January for our Christmas present this year. I booked it and we both know about it but yes, it was our main gift. Next gift came today... VH Guarantee upgraded to a V. Santa was very good to us this year.

Wendy

Yes, got a cruise this year. My step daughter and I are cruising on the Eurodam in January for our Christmas present this year. I booked it and we both know about it but yes, it was our main gift. Next gift came today... VH Guarantee upgraded to a V. Santa was very good to us this year.

Wendy

Wow, great christmas gift(s) indeed! Have a great time!

Archived