Anyone else get a cruise for Christmas?

CalGal777

Santa was very good to me this Christmas. Every year for Christmas DH gets me a new wall calendar. This year it had pictures of Italy. But best of all tucked inside was a printout of a booked TA on the Rotterdam, for Nov. 2011. Rome to FLL. I am so excited.

Santa was very good to me this Christmas. Every year for Christmas DH gets me a new wall calendar. This year it had pictures of Italy. But best of all tucked inside was a printout of a booked TA on the Rotterdam, for Nov. 2011. Rome to FLL. I am so excited.

Congratulations!! I think there will be a number of people doing a Christmas Dance today, for the same reason:)

Hubby and I always buy a joint present (no more hated bath robes for me:rolleyes:) and this year we treated ourslves to a Mexican Riviera Cruise in April:)

Merry Christmas!!

Joanie

Congratulations!! That was a nice way for Santa to give you your present :)

Last Year and this year Tom and I decided absolutely no presents to each other because all our extra money is already going toward cruises. There was a time when we could afford expensive Christmas presents and cruising was just something we did. We have learned to cut back so no Christmas presents but we still get our 4 weeks of cruising just no longer in Suites :o We see that as our Christmas presents to each other as a year round gift.

What a great surprise for you, CalGal. Sounds fabulous.

We have the 2011-2012 Americas HAL Brochure on the counter and are deciding the next cruise to book. I imagine we'll select it today and I'll book it start of the week. :)

CalGal: What a wonderful surprise. You are very fortunate to have such a thoughtful and imaginable husband. There will be no such gift for me from my home as my two cats are retired with no income. Do enjoy your cruise in November. Merry Christmas.:D

Not for Christmas :( but have been looking at TAs, including that one, to book while aboard Westy in May.:D

CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you Merry Christmas seems a bit late.:):)

Yup :D booked a Mexican Rivieria cruise for DH's 65th birthday 2 weeks ago. How lovely that we only have to wait until next month!!! Just think, I get to go too :p

Was busy checking out 3 days in Las Vegas when the email from HAL came through. Couldn't resist the pricing or the fact we got 7 days instead of 3!!!!

Cheers and Merry Christmas

Denise

What an absolutely wonderful Christmas gift! Congrats....I have dropped lots and lots of hints about a Panama Cruise but nope...nothing...darn....wanna trade husbands?!!!:rolleyes:

I know you will just love it! Make sure to take a few days if you can in Rome to eat too much pasta and gelato while wandering through history on the streets of Rome.

I guess I was a good girl because look what Santa left me under, uhhh I mean in the Christmas tree !! ;) Nieuw Amsterdam here I come!:D For those who can't see, it is a blowup HAL ship nestled in those branches !

Sher: Guess you were a GOOD girl. What a wonderful thing to have nestled in your tree. Enjoy your cruise on the "O" in January and "NA" in March. You are one lucky gal.:)

Archived