Confusion on Princess page re Vancouver land exc.

fletcher57

Hi, I'm checking out the possibilities for Princess' Voyage of the Glaciers cruise from Vancouver *to* Whittier. When I look at the land excursions for Vancouver three of the five talk about the excursions as a way to *end* your cruise. Terms like disembark and "hotel" or "airport" are used. This is not good. Vancouver is the embarkation point not the disembarkation point. Does anybody have a good contact phone number or e-mail addy for Princess to let them know about this screwup? I want to see descriptions of these tours for Vancouver as the beginning of a cruise. Thanks. Joyce

Fletcher57 - That's no screw up. The tours are for post cruise only pax unless you are talking about the package tours that go along with the hotel, transfers, etc.

Are you planning to arrive a few days prior to departure and enjoy Vancouver? If so, skip the Princess tours and check out Land Sea Tours - great people with whom to book tours in Vancouver.

Last May & June, we did a week driving Anchorage, Denali, Fairbanks, Copper Center, and Alyeska. We took the AK RR from Anchorage to Whittier to board the Diamond Princess. Once we arrived in Vancouver, we picked up 2 day passes for the Vancouver Trolley, also went to Victoria and Whistler before heading back to Boston area.

Darcy

Archived