Changes in 2011 - only cleaning cabin once per day?

graceinga

Did I hear correctly, that in 2011 Carnival Cabin Stewards will only be cleaning the cabins once per day? Or is that another dreadful rumor of what people are afraid is going to happen? :eek:

did you read that here on that "other" board?

I havent seen it posted here but did read it on that "other" board.

Guy posted and never came back which doesn't lead me to believe that there is any truth to the rumor.

If the cabin stewards only cleaned the cabins in the mornings what would they do at night, be waiters in the dining room?

You know CCL is certainly not going to let them have idle time.

Bill

did you read that here on that "other" board?

I havent seen it posted here but did read it on that "other" board.

Guy posted and never came back which doesn't lead me to believe that there is any truth to the rumor.

If the cabin stewards only cleaned the cabins in the mornings what would they do at night, be waiters in the dining room?

You know CCL is certainly not going to let them have idle time.

Bill

No, it was posted here on the CCL threads .. cant blame RCL for this one.. unless this OP is a plant too.

Did I hear correctly, that in 2011 Carnival Cabin Stewards will only be cleaning the cabins once per day? Or is that another dreadful rumor of what people are afraid is going to happen? :eek:

Where did you hear that? It would be great if folks would post the source of their misinformation.

I don't get why this would be such a big deal. Do you really create such a mess that you have to have your room cleaned twice a day? My "Do Not Disturb" sign stays on my door from the moment I board until the moment I leave and I've never had a problem with my room not being cleaned 2x a day... or even once!

Archived