Getting to Port of Miami from MIA

neverstayhome

I thought I read somewhere that cabfare was a flat $24 from MIA to POM. Can anyone confirm that? Also, has anyone used Super Shuttle? Thanks.

Hi! Yes it is $24 flat rate before tip. Up to 5 passengers can ride for that fare. Super Shuttle (or the blue bomber as I like to call it) will have vans available at MIA to POM, the fare is $14.00 per person before tip.

It is usually far cheaper to use a cab, if you have more than 5 passengers you can always get two cabs to follow each other to the port.

Yogi

I thought I read somewhere that cabfare was a flat $24 from MIA to POM. Can anyone confirm that? Also, has anyone used Super Shuttle? Thanks.

Same fare - $24+tip - from MIA to POM or from POM back to MIA after your cruise. Good luck! :)

I have not yet been to Miami (going in Feb), the taxi websites confirm $24 MIA to POM. SAS is $17PP and you can't prebook unless you are a group of 6 or more. Taxi is the way I'll go.

Have a great cruise!

That fare is accurate, there have always been plenty available and we always beat the RCI transfer people by an hour.

Archived