Poll: Which Princess ship is your favorite?

Kimidfw

Without a doubt DAWN PRINCESS

Best Crew and Staff they make you feel special. So much so you just have to go back and cruise again and again.

Maybe some of our overseas cruisers should try the Australian and

New Zealand experience's, on the Dawn Princess of course.

We love you Princess...

Robyn

As I suspected would happen, after my last sailing I now have a new favorite, the Island. The only downsides: the lack of the Sapphire's aft pool arrangement, no IC, and the truly terrible sightlines of the Universe Lounge. The upsides: the lovely Lotus Pool, a passenger/space ratio that sometimes left us feeling we had the whole ship to ourselves, a boatload of beautiful details, and - though I know it's subject to change - the most amazing, obliging staff ever. Just big enough, with an intimate, homey-but-elegant feel. Really a delight.

The Crown is by far my favorite Princess Ship. If you read my signature you may be able to figure out why;).

Ruby is my second favorite (cause I've got a cruise scheduled on her). :cool:

Ruby!! Not just because we cruised the Ruby 3 times within a year, but the staff was amazing...we really felt "special". We sailed the Crown before (don't even remember the staff) and the Caribbean afterwards and found the CD a snore and the entertainment staff inferior to the Ruby, (examples: too young/unprofessional, scattered, and unprepared). I'd love to cruise with Ruby again soon but it's Crown next!!

I guess I would have to say the Star because it was our first cruise and to Alaska so it was special.

Like buckcruiser we will be on the Diamond June 4th.

We also sailed on the Golden to Hawaii and it was nice but had a few problems with squeaks and rattles in our cabin but the ship was very nice.

EB

The Dawn , The Sea ,The Grand especialy Why? because I was part of the set up team in Italy The most stressfull the Grand biggest ship in the world at the time The most romantic The Sun where we got married The worst the old Regal although have to say it had the best crew bar !!!!!!

Archived