dawn-bermuda excursions

bermuda lover

Hi everyone,

I have been to Bermuda 8 times so far... we usually take the bus and find our way around, which has been fun. I looked on the NCL website to find an excursion for the Sunday that we arrive. However, when I look at the excursions, the site does not say which day(s) they offer the particular excursion.... can anyone lead me in the right direction?

thanks

Lisa

Bermuda on the Dawn 7/29/11

A lot of the excursions are offered every day. Are you booked ? Just go into you booking and it will give you the details. Which excursion are you interested in ? I can look for you. It will just be different dates, but can be figured from there. If you are booked, it would be better for you to look for yourself on your specific cruise.

A lot of the excursions are offered every day. Are you booked ? Just go into you booking and it will give you the details. Which excursion are you interested in ? I can look for you. It will just be different dates, but can be figured from there. If you are booked, it would be better for you to look for yourself on your specific cruise.

yes, I am booked and I have gone through the NCL cruise website and I have found the many excursions; however, the dates (such as days of the week) are not shown... I really want to find an excursion for the Sunday. We found the helmet drive, but had to call NCL and it is not offered on Sunday.... so it would be very time consuming if once I found another excursion to have to call each time to see what days are offered.... crazy... thanks for the response.

Lisa

Hi everyone,

I have been to Bermuda 8 times so far... we usually take the bus and find our way around, which has been fun. I looked on the NCL website to find an excursion for the Sunday that we arrive. However, when I look at the excursions, the site does not say which day(s) they offer the particular excursion.... can anyone lead me in the right direction?

thanks

Lisa

Bermuda on the Dawn 7/29/11

If you sign into your account, go to the shore excursion offerings for your cruise and go through the process of making a booking for a particular excursion, you should be shown the dates and times the excursion will be offered at the point you are asked to click to book it.

Archived