I will be cruising with a friend who wants to have wind chimes on her balcony. OK?

A Sixth?

Once, when we were on an unfortunate Carnival Cruise, some little kid was playing his drum out in the hall, right outside our cabin at midnight. No parents in sight. I called guest relations and it finally stopped. Never again on Carnival!!

And when your in port the couple in the cabin on the ship across from you will be joining the "Balcony Club" while your having breakfast .....

Thank goodness I didn't book a Boardwalk Balcony on Oasis ....... :eek:

Great thread .. has given me heaps of laughs :D

Love the thread!

Topaz, love the tiara!

We once had a thread on here about what you would bring (if you could) to make your cruise more comfortable. We had everything from Barcoloungers to kitties and litter boxes! It was hysterical! Much like this one! We'll have to resurrect that one someday!

I put windchimes on my dear because my darling hubby used to come home very quietly and then would stand in the kitchen doorway until I saw him in the corner of my eye. He thought scaring me was CUTE ....NOT .So I put windchimes on the front doors Now I hear them when someone comes in.....has not scared me since!!!!

Last year we rescued a dog from the SPCA ....yes my furry baby is a YEAR old with us .

I rang the chimes every time we went out .One day ...about a week after we got Rocky I heard the chimes knowing no one was home...lo and behold my adorable puggle was sitting in front of the door waiting to be taken out So now he does it all the time when he needs to go out I think he is BRILLIANT because he has Us well trained!!He rings he gets taken out .I love my doggie!!!

Now I buy him new chimes from different places.Some he likes more than others!!!

Michele

Is there a problem with fetishes? :eek: Does this mean I can't set up my portable dungeon on the balcony, and wear my "smart casual" leather catsuit to dinner???:mad:

I think the upcoming cruise we will be on just got a little more interesting!!!!

Is there a problem with fetishes? :eek: Does this mean I can't set up my portable dungeon on the balcony, and wear my "smart casual" leather catsuit to dinner???:mad:

Thank you for your question ThursdaysChild, we appreciate your concern and are answering all of our inquiries in the order they have been received because your call is important to us. :p

As a frequent poster here on the Cruise Critic I believe that your question can not be answered until we see a picture of you. :D

Archived