Ordering onboard gifts for someone else?

Just a quick question....

I'm wanting to order some gifts to be delivered to my parents stateroom on the day of our cruise. Will there be a note with the gifts (possibly the champagne and strawberries, although I've not 100% decided yet) saying who they're from and a message?

Not ordered anything before so I'm unsure!

Thanks!

Hello! We have been the giver and the recipient of many stateroom gifts. When you call the Gifts and Gear number, they will ask you what you want to say on the card and who the gift is from. There will be a little card on the desk next to the items you order. You don't even need their reservation number (just name, sailing date, and ship) which is nice because the gift can be a surprise. Have fun!

Hello! We have been the giver and the recipient of many stateroom gifts. When you call the Gifts and Gear number, they will ask you what you want to say on the card and who the gift is from. There will be a little card on the desk next to the items you order. You don't even need their reservation number (just name, sailing date, and ship) which is nice because the gift can be a surprise. Have fun!

Perfect, thank you! I assume ordering online will have the same option?

Perfect, thank you! I assume ordering online will have the same option?

Yes, online offers the same options. The process works really well. My son just boarded the Radiance yesterday for the New Year's Eve cruise and I received a text message that he was enjoying the champagne and strawberries that we ordered for him. Today is his birthday, so he will receive some more surprises. Just make sure to separate your order into multiple orders if you want your gifts to arrive on different days.

Yes, online offers the same options. The process works really well. My son just boarded the Radiance yesterday for the New Year's Eve cruise and I received a text message that he was enjoying the champagne and strawberries that we ordered for him. Today is his birthday, so he will receive some more surprises. Just make sure to separate your order into multiple orders if you want your gifts to arrive on different days.

Thanks!!

Just a quick question....

I'm wanting to order some gifts to be delivered to my parents stateroom on the day of our cruise. Will there be a note with the gifts (possibly the champagne and strawberries, although I've not 100% decided yet) saying who they're from and a message?

Not ordered anything before so I'm unsure!

Thanks!

I have my Travel Agent do this for me. I've ordered stuff through her twice in the last month. She also let me order wine delivered to my friend's cabin at the "travel agent" price, and I was able to order two bottles instead of one.

Loooooooooooooooooooooove my TA!!! :D

Archived