FBI ends investigation into 2008 death on NCL

smeyer418

Such a sad story. Having a family member myself with severe emotional problems which are now under control with carefully monitired medication I know how difficult this whole situation has been for the entire family of the missing woman.

I am honestly surprised this doesn't happen more....My 1st husband committed suicide in 2003 so I know first hand what it is like to lose someone unexpectedly. Good luck to your family member.

Such a sad story. Having a family member myself with severe emotional problems which are now under control with carefully monitired medication I know how difficult this whole situation has been for the entire family of the missing woman.

What is very disturbing to me are the comments that have been made about the news article following the article itself. There are some sick minds out there.

Not really sick minds, it is a sport of sorts to some people. We get our fair share here, and thank God this place is moderated.

PE

Archived