Online check-in question?

I'm now able to check-in online for our cruise in March. I was just wondering, if I do online check-in and put down a card for our onboard account is it possible to change this to a different card at a later date?

Just not 100% sure with card I'll want to use when we go so won't bother doing online check-in if I can't change my mind later.

Thanks!

Yes you can change the credit card for your onboard account at embarkation as they will request the card then to ensure it is a valid card by placing an authorization on it.

If you are uncertain as to which one to use, just set it up your account to be paid in cash/traveler's checks when doing the online check in. You can then change it to a credit card billing account at embarkation as the agent will again ask how you wish to pay for your onboard expenses.

I sort of wondered about that. Just did online check-in a couple minutes ago and all it asked for was the last four digits - not the whole number. What good is that to them?

Also, on the reservation section off to the side.... it states One Adult, One child. My wife is most certainly over 18. ;) She will be very disappointed if they don't let her drink. :eek:

Archived