Posh passes are oversold!

erdoran

He or she is trying to state that Posh will be used more in the winter months. Showing pictures of Posh empty doesn't demonstrate anything during a summer month or a port day. When I cruise in the summer I rarely want to lay out in the sun. Sea days are when Posh is full. Posh will be empty on port days and so will the courtyard until everyone starts boarding again in the afternoon. This is the Epic's first winter season and NCL now knows that Posh passes should not be sold during winter peak weeks unless they want their suite guest to complain.

Let's hope that NCL is paying attention to this thread. Someone mentioned that NCL has stated they will make sure that people are not sneaking into Posh, but I have not seen any acknowledgement from them that they will not sell or will significantly limit Posh passes on busy sailings. NCL is doing a big disservice to passengers who have paid for suites with the expectation of Posh being exclusive( as was the case when I booked). They should understand that the fact that POsh was not busy, esp on summer sailings, is THE POINT! I book a suite because I want access to areas that are NOT BUSY! I don't want to fight for a lounge chair and deal with chair hogs! If the courtyard area and Posh is crowded on my March break sailing, and chairs not easily accessible, I will not be sailing again!

Let's hope that NCL is paying attention to this thread. Someone mentioned that NCL has stated they will make sure that people are not sneaking into Posh, but I have not seen any acknowledgement from them that they will not sell or will significantly limit Posh passes on busy sailings. NCL is doing a big disservice to passengers who have paid for suites with the expectation of Posh being exclusive( as was the case when I booked). They should understand that the fact that POsh was not busy, esp on summer sailings, is THE POINT! I book a suite because I want access to areas that are NOT BUSY! I don't want to fight for a lounge chair and deal with chair hogs! If the courtyard area and Posh is crowded on my March break sailing, and chairs not easily accessible, I will not be sailing again!

And I repeat - if you have issues about Posh passes, don't rely on this forum. Write a letter to NCL expressing your opinion either in advance of your sailing, or afterwards.

I am selfish - I could care less how empty Posh is during other sailings. I only care about mine! And if these passes being sold are "the fault of suite pax for not utilizing Posh more" - puleeze! NOT MY PROBLEM!

Again, I could care less what OTHER pax do, I have paid for an "exclusive area" that isn't crowded, and why should I have to deal with chair hogging or crowding because NCL presumably didn't consider season, suite occupancy, etc in selling passes. If they truly only sell 28 passes/cruise that's perhaps $1400 in revenue! If the bartender is bored then have a minimum # of pax at Posh before the bar will open, or just have a phone where pax can call for bar service and someone will bring up drinks.

Archived