Disney Dream

DisneyKidsDad

I won a 3 night, 4 day cruise on the Disney Dream from Good Morning America. It departs on Jan. 19 to Jan 21st. Has anyone heard anything on this promotional tour? I am waiting now on Disney to email the packet.

As far as I know the Jan 19-21 cruise is a 2-night benefit cruise for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Florida. Disney chose 45 families from the Boys and Girls Club to sail on the 2-night sailing......other cabins were offered to Disney Cast Members.....media.....ect.....all money raised is being donated to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Florida. Have fun!!

As far as I know the Jan 19-21 cruise is a 2-night benefit cruise for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Florida. Disney chose 45 families from the Boys and Girls Club to sail on the 2-night sailing......other cabins were offered to Disney Cast Members.....media.....ect.....all money raised is being donated to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Florida. Have fun!!

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to your dates!! The 19th is the Christening Cruise.....lots of media, travel agents,...and others like yourself who won cruises will be on the ship, but I still think it is a 2-night cruise as the next cruise takes place Jan 21-23 which is the benefit cruise.

I won a 3 night, 4 day cruise on the Disney Dream from Good Morning America. It departs on Jan. 19 to Jan 21st. Has anyone heard anything on this promotional tour? I am waiting now on Disney to email the packet.

OMG jannyshere!! I am so jealous :rolleyes: I entered that contest. Congrats, I hope you have a blast!! Please give us deets upon your return :cool:

Yes its a beautiful ship, Just came back from a drive down 528 here in Cocoa and drove around the port to get a close up, Its sitting in the port all night. You can easily see it from the mainland in Cocoa, it the biggest ship in the port at 1100 plus feet long.

Archived