What Days are the Formal nights on Summit?

azcacruzin

Trying to plan a night in the specialty restaurant but don't want to go on the formal nights. Does anyone know what days are formal?

Thanks in advance.

They are always subject to change but on 7 night cruises they are usually on day 2 and day 6..

They are always subject to change but on 7 night cruises they are usually on day 2 and day 6..

I have read several reviews and each stated the same thing.

Day 2 and 6!

Our cruise is very port intensive. 5 ports in 7 days.

Which will make it a little stressful coming back from an excursion then rushing to get ready.

Even though I like to get all gussied up, I wish they didn't have formal on this type of itinerary.

Formal nights were Sunday and Thursday on Dec. 11 Summit cruise. Imo food was definitely better on formal nights and worht getting dressed up for. We were usually back on ship by 3:00 (or earlier) so plenty of time to get ready for ddinner as well as do other things such as a dip in the pool, afternoon tea, pre-dinner drinks, etc.

Formal nights were Sunday and Thursday on Dec. 11 Summit cruise. Imo food was definitely better on formal nights and worht getting dressed up for. We were usually back on ship by 3:00 (or earlier) so plenty of time to get ready for ddinner as well as do other things such as a dip in the pool, afternoon tea, pre-dinner drinks, etc.

:) Awesome

We agree, our party of 4 have decided to do the buffet on formal nights.
Unfortunately the formal night dinner menu is not available in the buffet. When we want the formal night dinner but don't feel like dressing up, we have the dinner delivered to our balcony.

Lately we are finding that we enjoy formal night dinners on the balcony more than in the main dining room, especially when cruising through a scenic area at sunset.

There were a lot of choices available on Summit at dinner time, including custom stir fries and pasta dishes, Indian food, steaks, sushi, lots of salads, breads and desserts. Not my first choice but certainly a good option for those who don't want to spend 2 hours at dinner and/or have little kids with a short attention span.

Archived