Which GS location is better on MOS?

I currently have 1260 reserved on the ship. It's pretty far forward, underneath the spa and the fitness center.

I noticed that 1568 opened up, and I was checking it out, since it's midship. It appears to be underneath either the pool bar, or the whirlpools though, which concerns me.

Which cabin will better, considering the noise factor? I like to sleep in while on vacation, and we're not big-time nightowls. We'll probably be back in our cabins by midnight.

It seems one will have more noise in the morning (1268), and one will have more noise from the afternoon on (1568).

Which is the lesser of two evils?

They ARE across from each other! So, it comes down to which side you prefer!!!! I don't think you'll have any major noise from that location...there aren't any loungers right next to the whirlpools, so you shouldn't have any of that chair-scraping noise...or, at least, very little!

We've never had much, if any, disturbing noise on deck 10!

Actually the cabin we have is 1260 (I was too lazy to edit, lol), but it might as well be across from the other one. Not worth worrying about.

From what I've read, anything past 1260 is prone to pool-area noise. That's why I pack my fan! Well... I really pack it to drown out my husband's snoring, but I'm sure it'll dull some chair scraping noise too. :D

not a dumb question, just a "senior moment" :o we all have them. we had our first GS last year and loved it. All 3 of us were brushing our teeth one night in the bathroom when it hit me that you couldn't do that in a balcony room

It was actually the bathroom that sold me. I mean, I know it's convenient to be able to brush your teeth while sitting on the toilet, but I prefer to stand. ;)

Archived