CCL stock & OBC

4275princess

I recently bought CCL stock & received $250 as OBC for a 14 day cruise. I will be doing (2) 7 day back to back cruises. Can someone tell me how much OBC is for a 7 day cruise? I will submit both bookings to get the CCL stock OBC for both bookings.

What about a 10 day or some of the longer cruises? ...thanks

It's best to send you directly to the webpage that explains how much you will receive for the length of cruise you choose. You can locate it here: http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/irol/14/140690/shareben.pdf But to answer your question, you would receive $100 for each 7 day sailing booked as a B2B. Even though you received $250 for the straight 14 day cruise, it is less when broken down in shorter segments. Enjoy!

It's best to send you directly to the webpage that explains how much you will receive for the length of cruise you choose. You can locate it here: http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/irol/14/140690/shareben.pdf But to answer your question, you would receive $100 for each 7 day sailing booked as a B2B. Even though you received $250 for the straight 14 day cruise, it is less when broken down in shorter segments. Enjoy!

Hi Toto - your link is an old one with the wrong phone number for Liza. Here is a new link

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9MzUxMTh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

Hi Toto - your link is an old one with the wrong phone number for Liza. Here is a new link

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9MzUxMTh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

Opps, sorry, I had better delete that old link from last year instead of having two or I will keep clicking on the wrong one in my favories. Thanks for the correction!

Opps, sorry, I had better delete that old link from last year instead of having two or I will keep clicking on the wrong one in my favories. Thanks for the correction!

No problem. I hope the number is correct because I faxed info to Liza yesterday and have not yet got a confirmation. he is usually right on the ball with it. I am waiting for a confirmation since it no longer shows up on the Princess Personalizer.

No problem. I hope the number is correct because I faxed info to Liza yesterday and have not yet got a confirmation. he is usually right on the ball with it. I am waiting for a confirmation since it no longer shows up on the Princess Personalizer.

I know a new fax number came out not long ago, it was 661-753-0151. But remember, Liza does not take care of this anymore, and they normally do not send out confirmations when you fax it in. I had actually emailed a second request for a confirmation before I received it. Even though I asked on the original fax that I be sent one. If within a few days, you don't receive a confirmation, if you booked through a TA, have them check for you to make sure it was applied.

BTW- I deleted that link, so no more errors from me with the link to the old information, all that is left now, is the current one. :) :)

I exchanged emails with Liza last week to obtain stockholder's OBC for our February cruise.

Unless something changed this week she still handling OBC as she did previously.

The email generated acknowledging my shareholder credit (dated 12/30) definitely did not come from Liza.

I know a new fax number came out not long ago, it was 661-753-0151. But remember, Liza does not take care of this anymore, and they normally do not send out confirmations when you fax it in. I had actually emailed a second request for a confirmation before I received it. Even though I asked on the original fax that I be sent one. If within a few days, you don't receive a confirmation, if you booked through a TA, have them check for you to make sure it was applied.

BTW- I deleted that link, so no more errors from me with the link to the old information, all that is left now, is the current one. :) :)

I think Liza still handles our OBC. They just changed to a generic ID so someone else can access our requests if Liza is out or gets a well deserved promotion.

I am confused, Liza telephoned me on December 30th to inform me that management had approved allowing both shareholder's and military OBC.

That call was followed by an exchange of 2 emails with her. Ergo, as far as I can determine she is still handling the OBC as before.

Are you saying I should send it by email if I don't hear back within a few days? Will they acknowledge an email with attachments? Sorry to hear that Liza is not handling this anymore, she was very prompt in the past. I hope she got a promotion.

Are you saying I should send it by email if I don't hear back within a few days? Will they acknowledge an email with attachments? Sorry to hear that Liza is not handling this anymore, she was very prompt in the past. I hope she got a promotion.

I believe that if you request email confirmation, you will get it.

I think Liza is still taking care of us

From what I read, it seemed it was more than Liza could handle by herself, so requests were not to be emailed directly to her anymore. She may still work in that department (as it sounds from some of these responses), but it doesn't mean she will be the one handling all of the requests anymore as she did in the past.

No, what I am saying is if you faxed it to the new fax number, and you don't receive a confirmation, it would be best to check your booking by having your TA check, or call Princess to confirm the credit is showing on your booking. ;)

I sent mine via email to shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com and got the following with these phone numbers:

Happy holidays !

This email will serve as confirmation that your booking number has been issued a $250.00 Carnival shareholder benefit shipboard credit. Bon voyage.

Princess Cruises, Yield Management

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

1 800-PRINCESS

Shareholder Fax: (661) 753- 0151

Military Fax: (661) 753-1394

I exchanged emails with Liza last week to obtain stockholder's OBC for our February cruise.

Unless something changed this week she still handling OBC as she did previously.

Liza just handled our credit for our upcoming cruise but included a new email address to send future ones to. It appears that it may be a task that she will do out of courtesy but it seems as though they are trying to pass it on to someone else. I have attached our return email from December 21st that she sent us and you will notice that future emails are to go to a different email address. I enjoyed her quick replies and professional nature. I bet she is a wonderful person.:)

Andrew

Please note effective immediately all future shareholder benefit applications please send documentation to fax number 661 753 0151 or email address shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com for processing.

This email will serve as confirmation that your booking number has been issued a $100.00 Carnival shareholder benefit shipboard credit. Bon voyage.

Happy Holidays !

Liza B. McDaniel

Yield Management

Direct 661 753 0305

Fax 661 753 0151

(9/80 out of office day: Monday- Non Payweek)

I sent mine via email to shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com and got the following with these phone numbers:

Happy holidays !

This email will serve as confirmation that your booking number has been issued a $250.00 Carnival shareholder benefit shipboard credit. Bon voyage.

Princess Cruises, Yield Management

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

1 800-PRINCESS

Shareholder Fax: (661) 753- 0151

Military Fax: (661) 753-1394

This is exactly what I received, so I know it's not personal and not from Liza. Her email always says: Good Day Mrs ........... and is followed by the information.

Archived