Transfer questions for Los Angeles Pier

Billmont

We are booked on the Vision out of Los Angeles on May 1 and our TA is having difficulty getting us transfers to the pier and airport.

We are spending a few days in Disneyland prior to the cruise so need to get from there to the pier.

I am wondering if anyone knows what a cab might cost to get from:

1) Anaheim to the Pier?

2) Then from the pier to LAX after the cruise?

Or would it be cheaper to rent a car?

Any other suggestions would be welcomed as well.

we have recently cruised on the Vision and stayed at Anaheim for 3 nights beforehand. We used Supershuttle to get from LAX to Anaheim- $15 per person. We then booked the company to pick us up from hotel and take us direct to the pier at San Pedro - $23.50 per person. From pier to LAX at end of the cruise we did the ship's tour " LA highlights " with airport drop off as our flight was late afternoon. - $37 per person. Ship transfer only was $22.50 per person.

To get from Anaheim to pier we were quoted $80-$100 to go by cab!

hope this helps. Have fun

We are booked on the Vision out of Los Angeles on May 1 and our TA is having difficulty getting us transfers to the pier and airport.

We are spending a few days in Disneyland prior to the cruise so need to get from there to the pier.

I am wondering if anyone knows what a cab might cost to get from:

1) Anaheim to the Pier?

2) Then from the pier to LAX after the cruise?

Or would it be cheaper to rent a car?

Any other suggestions would be welcomed as well.

I took a cab from the pier to LAX after the cruise and the cost was $40.80

We are staying in longbeach which isnt far from the pier as we are doing Disney for a day before the cruise. I found this contact for Golden West Express Transportations from another fourm."thank you for contacting us at Golden West Express. Our rate from LGB to Disneyland for 7 people is $60.00. This is direct nonstop service. and the return rate is the same" Very reasonable as this is a limo service. They have site on the internet and will provide you a quote

I'm thinking about booking the Vision for an October cruise. Seventh cruise, but first one on RC. Can anyone tell me what time debarkation is generally over, and how long to get from the pier to LAX? Are RC transfers a good method to get to the airport on time, or should I take a cab or shuttle?

I'm trying to decide what time I should book a return flight. My choices are 12:30 or 1:45 pm.

Thanks!

Suzy

Last March we got to the ship around 10:30 and the last of the stragglers were coming out of the building. Contact http://www.primetimeshuttle.com or http://www.supershuttle.com for a shared van, they will have plenty going to LAX.

There is not much traffic on Sunday morning and you will be fine for the earlier flight especially if you get an earlier disembark.smile.gif

Archived