I've forgotten...................

Call the number on the credit card statement. Don't tell them you want "OBC", they won't know what that is. Just tell them you want RCI certificates and the amount you want to redeem.

Then when you get the certificate you can select on the back "OBC" and this is what you send in to RCI.

Call the number on the credit card statement. Don't tell them you want "OBC", they won't know what that is. Just tell them you want RCI certificates and the amount you want to redeem.

Then when you get the certificate you can select on the back "OBC" and this is what you send in to RCI.

And just to throw fire into the water ... for a cruise booked April 2010, where we already received a Balcony Discount, are we able to redeem points from our RCL Visa for an OBC?

I've seen threads regarding the cut-off date, but am still not 100% certain on this subject ...

Thanks

Michael

And just to throw fire into the water ... for a cruise booked April 2010, where we already received a Balcony Discount, are we able to redeem points from our RCL Visa for an OBC?

I've seen threads regarding the cut-off date, but am still not 100% certain on this subject ...

Thanks

Michael

VISA points are combinable with all other offers. They can also be applied any time.

Make a copy before you send in, in case there would be an issue. I also call RCCL and see if it was recieved and applied. The OCB will show up on your account about the second day.

Ive just called and requested my certificate from the credit card company too. When you say the OBC will show up on your account the second day, do you mean the second day of your cruise? I was thinking it would be set and done when we board. I just image charging stuff thinking it would be covered with our OBC only to find out by day two or later that it didnt get credited for whatever reason.:eek:

Ive just called and requested my certificate from the credit card company too. When you say the OBC will show up on your account the second day, do you mean the second day of your cruise? I was thinking it would be set and done when we board. I just image charging stuff thinking it would be covered with our OBC only to find out by day two or later that it didnt get credited for whatever reason.:eek:

Thats why it is a good idea to call Crown and Anchor a couple weeks after sending in. They can verify that you have the credit. We have used credit card for OBC on 4 cruises in the last 3 years. Never had any problem. I did make copies of the certificates and also called to confirm. I took the copy of the certificate with me, but never had any trouble. I LOVE free money!!

Archived